The easy way to understand and implement cloud computing technology written by a team of experts
Cloud computing can be difficult to understand at first, but the cost-saving possibilities are great and many companies are getting on board. If you've been put in charge of implementing cloud computing, this straightforward, plain-English guide clears up the confusion and helps you get your plan in place.
You'll learn how cloud computing enables you to run a more green IT infrastructure, and access technology-enabled services from the Internet ("in the cloud") without having to understand, manage, or invest in the technology infrastructure that supports them. You'll also find out what you need to consider when implementing a plan, how to handle security issues, and more.
- Cloud computing is a way for businesses to take advantage of storage and virtual services through the Internet, saving money on infrastructure and support
- This book provides a clear definition of cloud computing from the utility computing standpoint and also addresses security concerns
- Offers practical guidance on delivering and managing cloud computing services effectively and efficiently
- Presents a proactive and pragmatic approach to implementing cloud computing in any organization
- Helps IT managers and staff understand the benefits and challenges of cloud computing, how to select a service, and what's involved in getting it up and running
- Highly experienced author team consults and gives presentations on emerging technologies
Cloud Computing For Dummies gets straight to the point, providing the practical information you need to know.
List Price: $32.99
Sale Price: $29.00